Please kindly note that, on February 28th the Argentinean Custom's Personnel Union (SUPARA) announced the following measures for the next days:
1. To decree the Alert & Mobilization status by calling to Informational Assemblies at working places on March 06th at 1100 hrs LT
2. To "Work by the Rule" nationwide on March 06th, 07th & 08th.
3. To "Remove Collaboration", by not rendering services in overtime as from March 08th at 1900 hrs LT to March 09th at 0700 hrs LT.
4. To entitle the Directive Comission to adopt direct action measures. (I.e., to call a strike, etc.)
5. To encourage the AFIP Authorities (Argentinean IRS) to modify, according to them, "this segregationist, discriminatory and arbitrary behaviour against the Custom House and its workers."